In the view of European leaders the financial crisis started with banks and so it has to end with banks. The proposed banking union is the main answer to the crisis since European economy started to collapse and the Euro’s strength faded away. The European Commission proposal has been hailed by everybody in Brussels, from the Members of the European Parliament to the national leaders in the Council. This is all but obvious. It would have pleased more the EU lovers if we had an even more social and ideological response to the request “we need more Europe” echoed throughout the continent, but this is how it is. And undoubtedly we should take it as it is.
Continua a leggere
- A #Venezia con @EuroAlter per parlare di #finanza e #democrazia in #Europa #Ue http://t.co/zhio0nQfUK 1 day ago
- @nik19a dopo #fascisti su Marte facciamo #leghisti su Marte...buona idea 2 days ago
- Crisi e povertà, l’Europa tratta per il fondo indigenti da 3,5 miliardi di euro wp.me/p28b7m-sO 2 days ago
- Studio UE: mangiare meno carne diminuisce emissione CO2 wp.me/p28b7m-sL 2 days ago
- @Nigel_Farage what do you think about MEP #Borghezio statement on the Italian Minister? #EU 2 days ago
I miei reportage su Flickr